Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas...

I have absolutely no clue what I am going to get anyone for Christmas. I have two teenage brothers and they never like what I get them...I know they probably just want money but it not gonna fly with me. I don't know what to get my mom and dad, or even my boyfriend. I just got him a tree stand so that was supposed to be his Christmas gift, but I have to get him something! We draw names on my mom's side of the family, but luckily my mom and aunt, who are the only two sisters, just buy all the gifts anyways. My mom starts shopping for my Aunt jane super early, we always make fun of her. They always pretend to be on a budget for Christmas gifts....they have no idea what a budget is. We were shopping on black Friday when I picked out a dress I really liked, and my Aunt asked how much it was, and it was a little pricey, and she told me she would get it for me but it might be my only gift! What a joke...they crack me up